Intelligent Control Systems Laboratory (ICSL) is a one of the leading laboratories dedicated to advancing robotics and automation technology for better human life. Led by Professor H. Jin Kim from the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, ICSL is currently focusing on various research areas including
- Autonomous systems : Unmanned aerial vehicles, Unmanned ground vehicles, Robotic manipulation, Biomimetic robots, etc.
- Multi-robot coordination : Task assignment, Path planning, and Decision making in multi-agent systems
- Missile guidance, navigation, and control
- Computer vision for robotic operations
- Machine learning for intelligent automation
By combining cutting-edge algorithms with practical experiences, ICSL strives to develop more intelligent and adaptive systems for contributing to a greater quality of life.